fun guy…

After the first mushroom trial a while ago that did not go past the first bouquet (pinned a lot, but never really fruited after that ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ), I decided to try again, and this time with chestnut mushrooms.

So a quick trip to homebase later, I got myself a basic kit and followed the instructions step by step.

A few days later….



Not quite as many as I had hoped, but at least it seems to be growing.


It was HUGE! And the flavour was very intense.

Not much happening since then (a few days past now), pins seem to be aborting again. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Hope this will not go the way of the oysters.

Keeping fingers crossed!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s