So… John is not looking amused with the lack of a
colourd robe for quite a while now… We can’t have that!
This proved to be a tad messier and more time consuming that I initially thought. Just in case of any accidents on the head I decided to give it a bit of protection.
Yes, sorry. It looks so wrong.
Paint paint paint paint.
I decided to paint the white strips light grey, and change the tshirt and slippers to dark grey. Leaving it white made it look unfinished.
Those stripy robes took a LONG LONG time while to finish. Touching up was neverending. I also found that using cling film is not great. It stuck to some of the paint (ripped of a tiny bit of skin 😦 ), and somehow made the whole area sticky!
Looking at nearly-finished Johnpop, I decided to redo the hair colour. This was way too bright.